Job Id: 20201010017
Company: Wells Fargo
Job Role: Systems Operations Engineer
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Wells Fargo Careers Job Vacancies for Systems Operations Engineer in October 2020:
Individual contributor responsible for leading ECM Applications must have good background in production support area (L1/L2) and must be aware of Incident, Problem management, Release & deployment management process along with ITIL Standards
• Deliver results in less defined & constantly changing environments
• Communicate with broad, deep and diverse audiences, including technology and business leaders; ability to simplify complex messages for consumption
• Lead of all Production/BCP support activities for the platform and applications with 24×7 coverage model in a global team setup.
• Drive operational management via EACO/Incident response, communication and tracking along with root cause identification and closure.
• Provides operational continuity through the development, management, measurement, analysis and reporting of key service-level metrics as required by management
• Manages continuous services improvements and drives innovation to ensure SLAs and OLAs for the critical business processes, applications and partner interfaces
• Maintain and update all Production related documentation (e.g. game plans, run books, procedures, processes).
• Ensure effective Production systems monitoring, alerting instrumentation and notification response/maintenance.
• Work with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Ability to productively multi-task and manage multiple concurrent issue resolution work-streams, project deliverables across portfolio in an agile way with changing priorities.
Strong written, oral communication skills along with documentation practice.
Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel) required, Collaboration Tools set – JIRA, Confluence etc.
Experience including application support, development and deployment in Windows technology stack.
Application support experience Dot NET,SQL Server, Windows & Custom Web Services ,UI
Must have high level understanding of the application architecture for Windows applications
Experience in data base concepts and support experience
Proven oral and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills Hands on experience using monitoring tools like Splunk, AppDynamics, Netcool etc is preferred
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong time management skills.
Good understanding of multiple layouts and procedures.
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Troubleshoot applications and working directly with various internal application team partners.
Must be a good independent contributor to the team and good team player