Job Id: 20200702002
Job Role: Sales Operations Analyst
Experience: 7+ Years
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Veritas Careers Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Sales Operations Analyst in July 2020:
What you will be doing:
· Designing, developing & managing multiple compliance related projects and teams across the globe to deliver revenue targets to the business.
· Support various compliance activities conducted by the global VLS organisation. These can range from third-party audits to customer self-assessments.
· Provide assistance to customers with reporting usage for Veritas buying programs such as eFlex, ExSP and OEM and others where appropriate.
· Assist in identifying customers organisation structure through use of internal systems and third-party data sources such as Hoovers & D&B.
· Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders via email and telephone whilst engaged in compliance related activities.
·Respond to customer queries to the VLS team and resolve and identified issues in a professional and timely manner.
· Perform analysis of deployment and entitlement data to create effective license positions.
· Producing program documentation and reporting to the VLS management team and Sales Executives.
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
Experience required: 7+ years of industry experience.
Experience designing, managing & running multiple global projects.
Responsibility for delivering a revenue target to the business.
B.E, B.S, MBA, preferred in Computer Science, and Management of Information Systems, Operations, Finance, Accounting.
Experience in data analytics, market analysis or reporting.
Ability to work as part of a project team or Individually.
Proven ability to deliver results against a specific set of goals, including revenue.
License Compliance or Software Asset Management experience preferred.
Ability to communicate cross functionally and at senior management levels.
Unquestionable ethics, integrity and business judgment.
Some travel may be required.