Associate Tech Specialist
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS in CS/EE/IT/ECE, MCA, or similar education with 4 to 8 years of experience working as Quality Assurance/Test Engineer or similar capacity in Mobile Packet Core or Networking domain. Telecom Product testing experience is a strong plus.
· Highly motivated, self driven, excellent team player and should be flexible to work on any assigned tasks and adjust to changing business priorities and plans.
· Ability to quickly learn and work with Agile team to enhance the product & solution offering.
· Architecture level initiative, driving feature end to end, understanding customer requirement & providing solutions.
· Ability to define testing approach and test cases with focus on functional, end to end solution and product level coverage
· Building & enhancing automated testing frameworks, tools, automated test suites
· Deep working knowledge of 3GPP /3GPP2 standards, Wireless Packet Core Standards testing, IETF Standards, LTE Protocol testing,
· Good understanding of OSI Model, L3/L4 layer, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/UDP & Application Protocols( HTTP/ HTTPS/FTP/RTSP/RTP/DNS/SIP)
· Experience with Test Equipment & Tools Traffic Generators (dsTest etc.), Wireshark, ethereal, hping/sendip/wget/curl/sipp etc.
· End to End knowledge of how the data flows from UE to ISP(Gi) along with protocol stack involved at various network entities
· Hands on experience on Unix/Linux environments
· Strong knowledge of Agile processes.
Manual and Automation Testing on LTE Packet Core Domain.
Functional End End Testing
Feature level Testing
Scrubbing of Failed Cases
Job Expiry Date: 22/05/2021