Job Id: 20200422001
Company: TE Connectivity
Job Role: R&D/PRODUCT DVL ENGINEER I
Experience: 3-5 Years
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for TE Connectivity Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring for Mechanical/Electrical Engineer in April 2020:
• Co-ordinating and manage tasks from a range of development and sustenance engineering projects.
• Working in 3D solid modelling and mechanical drawing using CREO and Intralink, product data management software.
• Design complex mechanical devices with a large number of moving parts to meet cost and reliability targets Preparation of detail drawings based on GD&T for manufacturing.
• Work on ECO/ECR for parts and assemblies. Creating the change request for drawing in case of design updates or corrections.
• An understanding of high voltage testing and qualification, being able to write test plans to guarantee the operation of the above product types in the field.
• Support prototype development and interact with vendor for clearing manufacturing related issues.
• Support manufacturing during pilot run of new products.
• Ensure that the designs produced fully conform to customer requirements and expectations.
• Ensure that product testing confirms to known Rail and HV industry standards, practices and customers’ requirements and expectations.
• Release new products to manufacturing in remote locations, ensuring quick time to market, products that fit well with current processes and at the right cost.
• Prepare and maintain project management files, customer drawings, bills of material and process control documents.
Experience & Qualification
• B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of experience
• Strong 3D Mechanical CAD skills, preferably in CREO
• Experience of manufacturing and materials in industry
• Competence in Geometric dimensioning & tolerancing
• Be able to read detailed mechanical drawings
• Work within a multicultural global engineering team
• Experience in High Voltage (15 to 50kV) systems. Rail High Voltage systems experience.