Job Id: 20200825017
Job Role: AWS Cloud Engineer
Experience: 5-15 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description TCS Recruitment Job Openings in Chennai Hiring for AWS Cloud Engineer in August 2020:
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for the engineering activities in the respective field/area of specialization.
What we are looking for
· Strong understanding of cloud native operations, technologies, principles and Infrastructure as a code.
· Experience with programming skills with experience in API and Webhook development using Python, Node.js, Ruby, PowerShell and Shell Scripting languages would be advantageous.
· Experience with implementing and using of CI/CD Systems.
· Experience in AWS and AZURE IAM policy preparation for cloud Security.
· Experience in cloud auto mation using Ansible, AWS CLI, Azure CLI, Cloud formation, terraform, ARM.
· Hands-on experience with system configuration and DevOps tools preferably Ansible, Bitbucket, Git, Jira and Confluence.
· Experience and knowledge of Cloud resources across IaaS and PaaS.
· Experience with setup and management of a software driven network, storage and compute and proven track record in system integration and design and setup of Infrastructure as a service and Platform as a service deployment.
· Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps and System Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes
· Assist with the implementation and operational support of customer enterprise Public Cloud capability; configuration of foundational AWS and Azure operational cloud services, and continuously assessment and integration of emerging cloud features.
· Participate in the assessment of advanced and new cloud application and infrastructure services and assist in their integration to the enterprise public cloud service offering and application migration.
· Support and maintain secure application deployment patterns on the cloud; review application solution designs for cloud-fit and optimality; and automate deployment patterns for reusability.
· Promote cloud servers across non-production and production environments and ensure best practices in its usage.
· Coordinate with Cloud Engineering Enterprise teams to identify and develop Cloud Management tools and practices and automate cloud operations and compliance tasks.
· Ensure that all cloud solutions adhere to enterprise cloud security and compliance controls
· Assist in documentation of the architecture and solution design of cloud platforms, cloud practices, connectivity and deployment patterns.
Apply for TCS Recruitment Job Openings in Chennai Hiring for AWS Cloud Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
TCS India Jobs
TCS Careers India
TCS Recruitment 2020
TCS Walkins Interviews
TCS job openings
TCS job vacancy
apply for TCS jobs
TCS jobs for freshers