Risk & Compliance testing
Perform detailed testing on core regulatory (non-financial crime) compliance topics across all units in Asia Pacific region as part of thematic reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and the bank’s policies and procedures.
• Design and implement new testing checkpoints to meet regulatory and policy change.
• Identify and escalate key and/or systemic risks / trends / red flags, be able to draft and report the findings accurately and promptly, and perform validation where required.
• Undertake discussions with key stakeholders.
• Assist in the collation of and analysis of information from the most recent review work and relevant risk assessments or reports.
• To closely consult with relevant subject-matter experts (“SMEs”).
• Other responsibilities relating to the function and management of ACO as instructed by ACO Management, HOD or the Team Lead from time to time.
Location: Chennai | 6 – 10 years of experience
Apply for the Job