Job Id: 20201011029
Company: State Street
Job Role: Associate 1 – Investment Performance Analysis
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: Commerce Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description State Street Recruitment Job Vacancies for Investment Performance Analysis Associate in October 2020:
• Performs in a variety of functions and activities for assigned group such as distributions, SEC Yields, corporate actions, income and expense accruals etc.
• Should have exposure to trading instruments like Equities, Options, Bonds, Futures, Spots and Forwards, Bank Debts and Credit Default Swaps (CDS)
• Should have prior Mutual Fund accounting experience including General Ledger analysis and reconciliation.
• Assists senior team members with Business Unit related inquires
• Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines; Develops timely and accurate responses to ensure the needs of the group are being met
• Maintain a controlled operating environment that complies with operational standard operating procedures .
Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines
• Works effectively as a team member but also independently
• Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job
• Running and creating formal reports
• Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/experts
• During the course of normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.