Job Id: 20201101029
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job Role: Solutions Marketing Manager
Experience: 5 Years
Qualification: College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description HP Careers Job Vacancies in Bangalore for Solutions Marketing Manager in November 2020:
· Partner with marketing peers to produce relevant content for target buyers across the buyer’s journey
· Creation of awareness, demand gen, web collateral, customer presentations and sales training assets. Assets could include blogs, videos, infographic and other engaging marketing content.
· Work with customer reference team to develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use.
· Develop deep understanding of the target audience by gathering insight about target personas, buyer needs and the purchase decision process.
· Evangelize Aruba’s value proposition across direct & channel sales, industry events, and social media.
· Cultivate strategic relationships with recognized technology leaders and institutions; ideate new industry innovations leveraging Aruba’s Edge Service Platform.
· Understand the competitive landscape of the market and help create suitable solution architectures.
· Contribute business and technology insight articles to industry publications.
· Work with field marketing to execute global customer and channel facing campaigns to fuel demand-gen activities.
· Actively participate in customer executive briefings, new hire sales training, sales quarterly business reviews and sales kickoff activities.
· Create immersive storylines and experiences at annual end user and partner conferences (Aruba Atmosphere, HPE Discover), industry events, and present and participate in keynote and/or breakout presentations.
· Regularly recommend solution strategic direction to senior management.
· Often create innovative solutions to enhance sales of the product lines or line of services/solutions.
· Seen by sales team as an expert in the products/services/solutions and regularly is called on to defend the benefits in front of customers or partners.
· Ability to create compelling and effective customer, partner and sales facing content and tools
· Ability to translate complexity into creative, intuitive, and story-like marketing assets and campaigns.
· Solid writing and communication presentation development skills
· Self-starter who will take ownership of projects to bring them to completion
· Positive attitude that appreciates constructive feedback
· Highly collaborative, able to work across functional teams
· Detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority and manage parallel deliverables effectively
· Excellent project management skills with the ability to bring diverse people together to complete projects.
· Strong skills using Microsoft software.
· College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
· 5 years of solution or product marketing experience
· Related market/industry experience in enterprise networking desirable
· Technical/product category experience desirable
· Experience working for one of the industries Aruba focuses on is desirable
· Agency, sales and/or channel experience is a plus