Job Id: 20200818014
Job Role: Staff Engineer- Testing
Experience: 8-11 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Stryker Careers Job Openings in Gurgaon Hiring For Software Test / QA Engineer in August 2020:
What you will do:
We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional who will play a key role in verification and validation of Stryker Communications product line. This position is responsible for:
Performing core V&V activities for software/hardware medical devices/systems as per quality standards and requirements.
Active participation and close association with design/R&D team in driving requirements/user needs reviews.
Test Environment ownership & strong quality documentations.
Ability to learn and drive innovations in testing by adopting best practices & tools (i.e. Performance/security etc.).
Collaborating with cross teams to define and execute strategy for QA activities and release cycle.
Drive continuous improvement of the QA function by improving test coverage and efficiency.
What you need:
• Well versed with testing/QA concepts with sound knowledge of manual testing with 8-11 years of testing background.
• Strong experience in Desktop & Web based Applications.
• Experience in testing web services like SOAP, Restful.
• Possess good analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
• Hands on experience and strong fundamentals of operating in scrum/agile development model.
• Hands on experience in creating test data and setting up the Test Environment on different Hardware Components & deploy/install multiple Softwares.
• Well versed with test documentations (e.g. Test Cases, Test Reporting etc).
• Real time experience with Bug Life Cycles and Bug Tracking & Test Management Tools like JIRA, Bug Zilla, Clear Quest, MKS etc.
• Sound knowledge of networking concepts.
• Sound knowledge of testing processes/procedures and documentation.
• Exposure to Performance Testing.
• Familiarity with Medical Device standards & FDA requirements.
• Well versed with collaborations tools like MS-Teams.
• Self-starter with a sense of urgency to resolve issues/conflicts and complete projects.
• Excellent documentation and Written/Verbal communication skills.
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
Apply for Stryker Careers Job Openings in Gurgaon Hiring For Software Test / QA Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Stryker India Jobs
Stryker Careers India
Stryker Recruitment 2020
Stryker Walkins Interviews
Stryker job openings
Stryker job vacancy
apply for Stryker jobs
Stryker jobs for freshers