Job Id: 20201026002
Company: Siemens Energy
Job Role: Engineer Trainee
Qualification: Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering from renowned institution.
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Siemens Off Campus Drive 2020 Freshers for Mechanical Engineer Trainee in October 2020:
• We are searching for a Female Graduate Engineer Trainee to work with the team to build and modify engineering drawings, 3-D models using NX 11 and Teamcenter 11 to support drawing conversion, revision of drawings for Reciprocating Compressor components & assemblies, BOM creation in compliance to Dresser-Rand (D-R) / Siemens standards and practices.
• To provide back-office engineering support for engineering, drafting and document control activities for different D-R/Siemens operations globally.
• Carry out 3-D modeling and manufacturing drawings of components / assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
• Convert old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advance drafting software.
• Provide drawing updating and revision control.
• Follow D-R engineering and drafting standard practices.
• BOM Preparation.
• Migrate original English revision drawings into NX as per latest drafting practices.
• Handle in confidence the drawings and / or trade secret information of D-R / Siemens products.
• Electronic transfer of drawings, documents, and data with D-R / Siemens Global Operations.
• Exposure to work with/in diverge cross cultural/disciplinary teams.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering from renowned institution.
• Good Understanding of NX modeling and drafting modules.
• Knowledge of PLM tool like Teamcenter.
• Knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Good knowledge of various manufacturing process like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
• Good Knowledge of reading Engineering drawings.
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
• Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good Knowledge of MS word, MS excel & Power Point.
• Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & optima etc.