Job Id: 20200614009
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Siemens Careers Recruitment 2020 Hiring for DevOps Engineer in June 2020:
• Creation of a Continuous Integration environment for the individual project teams, including fully automated build, unit-test, static code analysis etc.
• Create docker containers
• Establish and maintain optimized CI environment (fast feedback time for development). Work in close corporation with the product architects and developers.
• Identify state of the art CI/CD tools, prepare decision proposals and implement these tools and carry out introduction and training, allowing development projects to move faster.
• Act as the technical expert across multiple development projects helping them in keeping their delivery pipeline running.
• Managing, building, configuring, administering, operating and maintaining all components that comprise the CI/CD environment
• Bring in Industry standard methodologies in DevOps
Knowledge and Experience:
• Engineering graduate with 3 – 5 years of experience in Build and Release Management
• Good experience in Windows Server (2012/2016) Linux – Rhel(6/7) / CentOs(6/7) / Ubuntu
• Good knowledge of Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure
• Basics in Networking – Checkpoint Firewalls / Palo Alto Firewalls / Cisco Routers & Switches
• Knowledge about Tools – SonarQube, SQL server, WhiteSource, BlackDuck etc.
• Development programming skills in one of the following languages: Python, Shell, Powershell.
• Experience in Environment Automation of Software Configuration Management / Change Management practices
• Good knowledge of source control management systems (e.g. TFS, VSTS etc…)
• Experience with systems and IT operations in a High Secure Environment
• Experience in Network troubleshooting
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Awareness for agile methodology
• Good analytical thinking
• Open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Teamwork and winning attitude