Job Id: 20201115011
Job Role: Package Electrical Systems Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor/Master’s in Electrical Engineering or other comparable degree
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Siemens Careers Job Vacancies for Electrical Engineer in November 2020:
• Responsible for component design for Electrical systems, Battery Charger systems, Generator CTs and Protection system, Low Voltage (LV) Switch gear, LV transformer, Electrical actuation systems, Power Control Centres (PCCs) from concept to Detail Design.
• You would ensure that the specifications of this engineering function is in accordance to the applicable rules, regulations codes and standards and according to good engineering practice especially with regard to Environmental aspects and Health & Safety of Site Personal, Operators, Maintenance personnel and third parties.
• Responsible for Detail Design of Electrical system and panel design using databases and tools, Wiring instructions, BOMS, Cable routing & planning.
• Responsible for electrical interconnections and SLD preparation in Comos.
• Involved in most of the Fault reports in the technical area assigned. Decide and take an active part in creating and sustaining the road map for the component.
• Be active in benchmarking knowledge internal / external Siemens. Shall aim to be the one with best knowledge for the electrical systems and detailed design.
• Giving & Working on Cost savings ideas.
• Document and drive implementation in PLM2020, SAP. Release and maintain reference documentation in COMOS, PLM2020, Team Centre or related databases
• You would participate in engineering interface reviews & meetings
• You would provide technical assistance to Customer / Strategic Procurement Management / Erection & Commissioning teams.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor/Master’s in Electrical Engineering or other comparable degree
• Minimum 3 years of relevant engineering work experience
• Total Experience of 3 to 12 years
• Ability to travel globally
• Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
• High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
• Proactive and Solution Oriented. Ability to Pull inputs and interact with interface partners.
• Excellent communication skills, Excellent English language skills