Job Id: 20201024001
Job Role: Commissioning Engineer
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Siemens Careers Job Vacancies for Commissioning Engineer in October 2020:
Checks the installation and prepares snag/Punch list.
• Verify and review all necessary technical information, installation records, as built drawings etc before initiating the commissioning activity
• Notifies the subcontractor and Project Manager to complete any pending work/ rectify any open snags.
• Checks the site and makes necessary observations on the standard check list
• Certifies that the site is ready for commissioning, the commissioning activity is taken up.
• Prepares T&C Plan required for commissioning the system
• Discuss and obtain approval from customer on the Site Acceptance Test Procedure, Testing and commissioning Schedule, etc.
• Obtain the Plant start up Clearance from the customer.
? Check if all the devices have been installed as per the manufacture guidelines.
? Check if all devices have been installed as per the construction drawings
? Configure the software / Hardware to accordingly to meet the agreed functional specification of the system.
? Perform the functional tests that are required to meet the agreed technical Specifications.
? Make Snag/Punch list and Close out the open issues
? Verify that the commissioning is Complete and properly documented
? Obtain Commissioning Certificate from customer.
? Request customer for Site Acceptance.
? Back up all system software and configuration set up file
? Prepare Finalize As built Drawings
? Obtain acceptance from the customer that the Project has been completed in all respects that meet the contract obligations.
? Consolidate all bills and claims and obtain customer acceptance on all claims.
? Provide the required clarifications to the customer on the extra claims raised by BT.
? Submit final invoices and invoice arising out of the mutually agreed extra claims