System Engineer – Mechanical
Responsible to prepare purchase specifications of steam turbine auxiliaries systems and balance of plant items. Prepare P&IDs, TG hall and TG deck layout. and
Technical evaluate vendor offer’s
· Visit to sites, identify the existing equipment utilization and new equipment installation in existing layout as per piping routing suitability with operation guidelines of the equipment.
· Knowledge and familiar with API standard.
· Knowledge of piping engineering routing like turbine drain piping, lube oil piping and control oil piping etc.
· Customized auxiliary’s equipment’s design as per space constrain and customer application.
· Provide support to manufacturing, inspection quality, site for resolving critical technical issue by detailed study & root cause analysis.
· Translate site measurement / reverse engineering data into manufacturing drawings so that flange to flange matching in foot-print replacement is achieved.
· Ensure and maintain the quality of documentation & drawings, ensure adequacy of specifications in order to meet the quality / construction requirements of design.
· Ensure designed product/components in order to meet the statutory requirements & area classification.
· Driving standardization for reduction of engineering cycle time as well as interchangeability
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· BE / B-Tech (mechanical) or ME/ M-Tech from reputed institute.
· 8 plus years of hands-on experience in Turbine system engineering
· Having knowledge of PIDs & TG train Layout
· Having good command on 2D software like AutoCAD and additional knowledge of 3D modelling software.
· Know-how of API & ASME, HEX & TEMA Standard
Apply for the Job