Job Id: 20200909011
Job Role: ServiceNow Automation and Functional QA
Experience: 4-8 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Qualcomm Careers Job Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring for ServiceNow Automation and Functional QA in September 2020:
General Summary Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. The responsibilities of this role include:
• Working under some supervision.
• Making decisions that are moderate in impact; errors may have relatively minor financial impact or effect on projects, operations, or customer relationships; errors may require involvement beyond immediate work group to correct.
• Requires verbal and written communication skills to convey information that may be somewhat complex to others who may have limited knowledge of the subject in question.
• Most tasks require multiple steps that can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
• Deductive and inductive problem solving is required; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or incomplete; intermediate data analysis/interpretation skills may be required.
• Exercising creativity to draft original documents, imagery, or work products within established guidelines.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs troubleshooting, assists on complex issues related to bugs in production systems or applications, and collaborates with subject matter experts on issues.
• Adapts to significant changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines independently.
• Assists with analysis of complex issues related to production systems or applications and collaborates with subject matter experts on issues.
• Manages individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with minimal supervision.
• Communicates with project lead via email and direct conversation to make recommendations about overcoming impending obstacles.
• Collaborates with more senior Systems Analysts and/or business partners to document and present recommendations for improvements to existing applications and systems.
• Manages projects of small to medium size and complexity, performs tasks, and applies expertise in subject area to meet deadlines.
• Identifies test scenarios and/or cases, oversees test execution, and provides QA results to the business.
• Determines which work tasks are most important for self and junior personnel, manages distractions, and independently deals with setbacks in a timely manner.
• Creates and reviews functional and/or system specifications that meet business user requirements, often for small to medium size and complexity projects.
• Anticipates complex issues and discusses within and outside of project team to maintain open communication.
• Serves as a technical lead on a sub-system or small feature, assigns work to a small project team, and works on advanced tasks to complete a project.
IT Core Competencies
• Accountability – Hold one’s self and others accountable for measurable quality, timely and cost-effective results, and accepts responsibility for impacts to the business and changes to business processes.
• Adaptability – Adjusting own behaviors to work efficiently and effectively in light of new information, changing situations and/or different environments.
• Collaboration – Fosters working together by establishing, communicating, and reinforcing shared values, norms, and objectives.
• Communication – The ability to effectively exchange information with stakeholders in addition to the ability to accurately hear and understand the partially expressed thoughts, feelings, and concerns of others.
• Financial Acumen – Ability to understand in-depth financial information that can be used to make meaningful insights to drive business growth in a safe and transparent environment.
• Influence – The ability to accomplish goals through others.
• People Development – Models and creates an environment that promotes career development.
• Strategic Focus – Applies a comprehensive approach using business acumen and industry research to solve systematic complexities that promote growth.
Required Competencies 0
Additional Competencies (All competencies below are required upon entry)
• Analytical Skills – The ability to collect information and identify fundamental patterns/trends in simple to moderately complex data. This includes the ability to gather, integrate, and interpret information from several sources.
• Application Knowledge – Familiarity with various applications (e.g. Oracle, Cloud).
• Documentation – The ability to document solutions to basic IT issues by using standard policies and procedures.
• Root Cause Analysis – The ability to understand the cause of an issue and contribute to identifying the appropriate solution.
• Systems Analysis – Knowledge of how a system should work and how routine changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
• Testing – Understanding of testing methodologies and testing-related tools.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years IT-relevant work experience OR 5+ years IT-relevant work experience without a bachelor’s degree.
4-8 years QA/testing experience
Minimum 2 years of Service Now Testing experience and minimum 3 years in test automation using Selenium/Java technologies.
• Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting).
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Apply for Qualcomm Careers Job Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring for ServiceNow Automation and Functional QA in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Qualcomm India Jobs
Qualcomm Careers India
Qualcomm Recruitment 2020
Qualcomm Walkins Interviews
Qualcomm job openings
Qualcomm job vacancy
apply for Qualcomm jobs
Qualcomm jobs for freshers