Job Id: 20200913025
Job Role: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 6+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Dell Careers Recruitment Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for Senior Software Engineer in September 2020:
The successful candidate will join cross-functional team focused in the Sales Organization. Responsible for leading the feature team and own overall responsibility of the release, analysing existing architecture and suggest improvements, also responsible for Development/Maintenance, new architecture development.
• Primary expert within Offline Sales Organization to construct the specific solution, scope document, risk profile, and corresponding financials.
• Contributes to project success by providing technical leadership on assigned projects.
• Evaluates and anticipates impact of technical solutions on related projects.
• Writes technical architecture and solutions
• Translates technical solutions based on end user’s needs and feasibility.
• Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
• Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
• Understands interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications on the Dell technical environment.
• Participates in project estimation.
• Provides project knowledge and expertise to the Dell IT organization.
• Identifies and escalates issues and, when necessary, pulls appropriate teams together to solve challenge/issue, etc.
• Prioritizes workload and accomplishes assignments on time, ensuring deliverables are high quality.
• Prepares and conducts technical instruction and mentoring for team members and rollout room staff.
• Completes all administration in a timely and quality manner
• Constructs risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans.
• Facilitates internal presentations at the management level.
● 6+ years of experience in leading large design efforts and coordinating project teams of 5 or more members
● Proficient on .Net technologies – Windows Forms, WPF, WCF and ASP.NET
● Strong Design skills – OOPs, UML, Design Patterns
● Worked on Relational Databases – Oracle ( Pl/sql)
● Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
● Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
● Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
● Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
Apply for Dell Careers Recruitment Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for Senior Software Engineer in September 2020: