Job Id: 20200824017
Job Role: Senior Information Technology Analyst – SAP SD
Experience: 10+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for SAP SD Analyst in August 2020:
As a Senior Information Technology Analyst, you will have the opportunity to enhance and deepen your analytical and technical IT skills though continuous in house and on site professional training. This will enable you to build strong relationships with various stakeholders and clients, whilst enhancing your knowledge of Caterpillar’s products, technologies and processes.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
– Performing validation and sign-off of business requirements and 3rd Party deliverables (i.e. coding, testing, documentation).
– Gathering business requirements
– Documenting functional / technical specifications for solution development
– Documenting master data requirements for solution development, testing, and execution
– Documenting test scenarios for solution validation (i.e. unit, string, integration, and UAT)
– Representing solution design in integrated design reviews prior to development hand-off.
Vendor Management, as needed for BU Pull Efforts
– Directing 3rd Party providers regarding development, testing, and documentation tasks
– Providing direction and clarity to resolve issues encountered with solution delivery.
Level 4 Support
– Providing process / deep technical support to facilitate resolution of production incidents
– Ensuring change requests are appropriate and consistent with OMP application roadmaps.
– Working with Cat partners, GIS peers, and 3rd Party providers
– Providing weekly updates regarding status, risk, issues to BU and GIS leadership
Security Requests and SAP Role Maintenance
– Managing and approving SAP access requests via GRC
– Owning and maintaining OTC specific SAP Roles / Profiles.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent with more than 10 years of experience in information technology.
• Functional experience with SAP SD (Order Management) module is required
• Experience in gathering business requirements and developing functional specifications is required
• Experience in project leadership is required
• Very strong analytical skills
• Very good written communication and documentation skills
• Good oral communication and interpersonal skills – multilingual (English is key)
• High customer focus
• Good planning & organizing skills
• Understanding of SAP configuration logic (SPRO)
• SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN)
• Previous experience in managing, and executing, an integrated testing plan
• Understanding of TIDAL job scheduling
• Development & support system hierarchy and implementation paths
Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for SAP SD Analyst in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Caterpillar India Jobs
Caterpillar Careers India
Caterpillar Recruitment 2020
Caterpillar Walkins Interviews
Caterpillar job openings
Caterpillar job vacancy
apply for Caterpillar jobs
Caterpillar jobs for freshers