Job Id: 20200425009
Job Role: SAP MM Functional Engineer -PTP
Experience: 7+ Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for Maersk Recruitment 2020 Hiring for SAP MM Functional Engineer in April 2020:
• Responsible for Solution build, configuration, solution delivery and support for PtP (Procure to Pay) finance products across Maersk business units
• Work in an agile environment with PtP product owners, Architects, SAP developers/engineers and Scrum master in executing on prioritized backlog
• Ensuring on-time delivery of solution by removing bottlenecks using expertise skills
• High quality of solution delivery ensuring design is followed during build and support
• Compliance to Enterprise architecture, global template guidelines and product roadmap
• Hands on solution design and build/configuration of PtP products like Requisitioning & Ordering, Service confirmations, Invoice processing and payment & Master data.
• Manage and follow product backlog, including prioritization of needs, creation of backlog items and mapping out dependencies in collaboration with users and customers
• Work closely with product teams in Agile way of working; contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint and work with the team to refine and improve the development process.
• Evaluating product progress accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product. Inspect and evaluate product progress at each iteration, determine whether final product is acceptable. Performance of product in general, includes example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, cost, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
• To be successful, you need to ensure deliverables match needs of stakeholders
• Contribute to developing product and agile practices across Maersk
• Ensure solution stays standard as much possible & promote reuse of existing functionalities
We are looking for
Experience working as SAP MM functional engineer in agile delivery environments
At least 7 years’ hands on experience in SAP MM as functional consultant/engineer.
In depth domain knowledge in the SAP MM and Procure to Pay (PTP) area & Logistics Execution
Integration with other supply chain systems such as SAP TM, Vendor Portal and other non-
SAP systems is an advantage
Experience in implementing large and complex SAP Projects, solution build, configuration and
delivery to meet business requirements.
Experience in working with finance business process owners in understanding business requirement, analysis, proto typing of solutions, configuration and design
Hands on experience in developing SAP MM solutions
Experience with S4HANA implementation
Experience of working with SAP FICO, SD, PM, PS modules integration with MM
Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
Good problem solving, analytical & communication skills. Ability to work in demanding situations
Certification in SAP MM is preferred
Collaborative mindset across business functions
Flexibility to work on different time-zones
Prior experience of working for shipping and logistics industry is advantage
Experience in AI and robotics will be an advantage