About the Company:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
Experience Level: 6 – 12 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development.
• Lead developing functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, testing, and Force.com platform approach.
• Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements or user stories and coding standards
• Systems development life cycle including various methodologies (agile, waterfall, iterative)
• Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving Enterprise application environment performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
• Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the platform that will support multiple business units.
• Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional and non-functional specifications
Shift timing (if any):
Shift falls typically between 6 am to 10 PM India standard time. Occasionally may have to work long hours in situations when it is needed.
Primary / Mandatory skills:
• Overall 6 – 12 years’ experience with minimum 4+ years of experience administering or developing Salesforce.com solutions with a strong understanding of Salesforce configuration best practices
• Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
• Implemented SDLC in projects, Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• Clearly communicates architectural decisions, roadblocks and timelines to key stakeholders
• Develop custom Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
• Design, code, unit test, debug, implement and support Salesforce.com application.
• Hands on experience on APEX, SOQL, SOSL
• Working knowledge on LWC (Lightning Web Components), Events, Component Life Cycle, Using Public Properties, Wire methods.
• Implementation experience of Enterprise design pattern
• Building Salesforce applications for Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud
• Visual Studio Code, Authorize Dev Hub, Creating Scratch Orgs
• Well experienced in Lightning Aura Components, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes
• Comfortability with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE, Illuminated Cloud, Ant migration tool, and others
• Experience working in modern cloud ecosystems, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
• Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
• Knowledge of Linux, windows, Networking.
• Understanding in SQL, NoSQL databases – MySql, Oracle, MongoDB
• Understanding of SRE role and implementation.
Apply for the Job