Solid Apttus IWA knowledge and hands on experience on advanced approval workflow
· 3+ years hands on experience in Apttus CPQ and CLM modules.
· Apttus CPQ and CLM certification is a must
· Strong understanding of the Apttus CLM components that have been built on top of salesforce Requirements
· Strong knowledge and development experience using Apttus CLM Component Framework.
· Should be strong in product configuration management – products, bundles, inclusion rules, recommendation rules, constraint rules.
· Hands on experience with Apttus Intelligent Workflow Approval process Ability to build and update complex X-Author word templates Prime Responsibilities
· Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
· Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
· Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements.
· Lightning component development, Lightning design development
· Apex , triggers and Visualforce page development
· Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
Location: Bangalore | 3 – 15 years of experience
Apply for the Job