Job Id: 20200715001
Job Role: Success Engineer- Developer Support Engineer
Experience: 2-8 Years
Qualification: BTech/BS degree
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Salesforce Careers Walkins in Hyderabad Hiring For Support Engineer in July 2020:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.comdeveloper products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
· Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
· Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
· Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
· Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
· Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
· Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
· Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
· Define and describe technical best practices.
· Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
· Complete assigned project responsibilities.
· Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
BTech/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
2 to 8 years engineering / programming work experience.
Lightning Experience – Lighting Web Components & Aura
Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
Integration – REST/SOAP/Bulk API
Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
Event driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
Field Service Lightning (FSL)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
· Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
· Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
· Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
· Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV401 Certified)