Job Id: 20210207038
Job Role: Business Development Representative
Experience: 2-4 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Salesforce Careers Job Vacancy for Business Development Representative in February 2021:
– Rain-maker who understands the challenges faced by the customer and how Salesforce Customer Success Platform can help
– Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from leads from India-based customers.
– Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
– Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs.
– Profiling the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team.
– Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion.
– As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner.
– Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
– “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities.
– Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials.
– Bachelor’s Degree.
– Fluency in English required.
– 2- 4 years of business experience (software sales a plus).
– Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment.
– Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
– Highly motivated and ambitious.
– Strong desire to work in sales.
– Passion to grow into sales role.