Associate Applications Developer
Our’s is the Salesforce Practice team coming under Solutions Delivery (IS&T). We are responsible for delivering cutting edge solutions on the Salesforce platform across many verticals like Sales cloud, service cloud, communities, Conga (Apttus) CPQ and Contract Life cycle management and various other App exchange products.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead/Partner with the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Helping the Business Analyst and development team to achieve customer satisfaction, Sprint Goals, avoid spill overs etc.
• Facilitate all the scrum ceremonies like backlog refinements, daily scrums, retrospective etc.
• Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
• Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur and keep track of user story data quality
• 2 to 3 years of experience in Agile/scrum Process.
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
• Certification like CSM/SAFE will be an added advantage.
Apply for the Job