Software Engineer ( React JS/ Redux) ( UI Developer) )
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
Development profile: Full Stack with 1-4.5 yrs exp.
Web/UI Dev ecosystem and tools: Node JS, Web pack, Gulp, Jasmin/Mocha (Test Frameworks), Packaging tools etc.
Back End technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, XML, Restful Web services, maven, etc.
Backend Dev ecosystem and tools: Application servers (WebLogic/Tomcat/WebSphere) , Jenkins , Cache Framework , UNIX , Database systems (couchbase / mongoDB /oracle), Code quality tools etc.
Content management system: AEM (Adobe Experience manager) or any other
Third party UI Integrations / Enterprise Integration: Single Sign on, Authentication protocols, cloud services, Server and Client Security.
Any other specialized skillset: Automation, Micro services, Mobile APP development (Android and IOS) etc.
Apply for the Job