Job Id: 20210328014
Company: Qualcomm India Private Limited
Job Role: Design Verification Engineer
Experience: 3-10 Years
Qualification: Bachelor or Masters in EE/ECE/CS
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Qualcomm Job Openings in Bangalore for Design Verification Engineer in April 2021:
• Own the delivery of a bug free complex SoCs by working closely with design teams, verification architects and a team of verification engineers
• Understand the system level use cases, plan test scenarios and implement tests using relevant DV methodologies.
• Build reusable test components like VIPs, checkers, drivers, test coding, building assertions, test execution, regression, and coverage closure.
• Categorize tests into tests for simulation, Formal verification, emulation tests and responsible towards the completion/execution of the tests
• Participate in higher level integration reviews, for their own blocks as well as connected blocks
Contributions at a group level:
• Contribute towards improving the verification methodologies
• Support collecting various reusable verification components
• Support streamlining verification flows and processes
• Explore and adopt new verification methodologies
Educational requirement Bachelor or Masters in EE/ECE/CS or related specializations with 3 to 10 years of relevant experience
Strong in UVM/System Verilog/C/C++/scripting, Simulation, Formal verification, Emulation, post Silicon validation
Strong in digital design fundamentals, computer organization & architectures and bus protocols
Good understanding of SoC Debug architectures, Design-for-Debug, Design-for-Test will be highly desirable.
Hands on experience with front end EDA tools such as VCS/Questa/Incisive simulators, Debug tools and Formal verification tools
Additional qualifications include:
* Strong desire to assume responsibility and to proactively address ambiguities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Explain and present complex ideas
* Work in a dynamic environment and organize effectively
* Excellent team player with good interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Results oriented
• Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting).
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.