Job Id: 20200730003
Job Role: HW Security IP Design Staff
Experience: 7+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Qualcomm Careers Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring For HW Security IP Design Staff in July 2020:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Develops complex features and components of hardware designs in line with proposals or roadmaps for complex products; advises and supervises small groups of less experienced engineers working together on common testing and design tasks.
• Participates in or leads the implementation of advanced design rules and processes for electronic hardware, equipment, and/or integrated circuitry independently; has an advanced understanding of other domains.
• Reads device specification sheets and interprets complex details required to design various hardware features; leads a team of less experienced engineers working with spec sheets.
• Identifies advanced and cost-efficient ways to optimize testing procedures and/or hardware designs by evaluating device performance over a wide range of operating conditions and configurations.
• Advises and leads small groups of less experienced engineers in evaluating various design features to identify potential flaws (electrical, mechanical, hardware), compatibility issues, and/or compliance issues; reviews design evaluations conducted by less experienced engineers.
• Documents how various materials, components, chipsets, and functions interact; identifies potential compatibility, safety, or compliance issues; leads documentation team efforts.
• Troubleshoots multiple advanced issues with product designs; uses a variety of debugging tools and methods.
• Provides advanced technical input, support, and documentation for internal customers in order to help address various questions related to materials, production, assembly, and/or testing of hardware.
• Acts as a tech lead on large projects, provides technical leadership to individuals from outside functions, and owns the outcome of the project.
• Manages project-related activities (e.g., meetings, documentation, deliverables); collaborates with team across departments and technologies; provides feedback to other teams regarding product; brings the project to conclusion.
• Collaborates with individuals from other departments to review IP proposals.
• Displays deep knowledge in multiple areas; acquires advanced knowledge of industry trends, competitor products, and advances in various engineering fields from publically available information; shares knowledge of multiple areas within team and across teams working on similar products.
• Conducts highly complex analyses (e.g., feasibility studies, signal integrity, power integrity, teardown analyses); shares the results of these analyses with internal stakeholders. Additional responsibilities may also include: Develops design implementation, analysis, methodology, flows, and automation for development and validation of System on Chip, electronic parts, components, integrated circuitry, and packaging. Provides design solutions to evaluate, characterize and develop the design implementation solution for leading-edge products in the most advanced processes. Interfaces with various cross functional teams (RF, Analog and Digital IC designers, Software, System Engineering, Test Engineers, Customer Engineering, and Operations) to drive and incorporate the latest design solutions in the production program to improve yield, productivity, and quality.
IT Core Competencies N/A
Required Competencies (All competencies below are required upon entry)
• Analytical Skills – The ability to collect information and identify fundamental patterns/trends in data. This includes the ability to gather, integrate, and interpret information from several sources.
• Building Trusting Relationships – The ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships and rapport with different types of people and businesses. This includes delivering on commitments and maintaining confidential information, as well as being approachable, showing interest in the other person, and relating well to people regardless of personality or background.
• Communication – The ability to convey information clearly and accurately, as well as choosing the most effective method of delivery (e.g., email, phone, face-to-face). This includes using a technically sound communication style both verbally and in writing.
• Creating the New and Different – The ability to be creative. This includes the ability to produce breakthrough ideas, being a visionary, managing innovation, seeing multiple futures, having broad interests and knowledge, and gaining support in order to translate new ideas into solutions. This also includes the ability to plan and implement unconventional ideas and speculate about alternative futures without all of the data.
• Decision Making – The ability to make quick, accurate decisions. This includes the ability to weigh alternatives and take into account the impact of the decisions on people, equipment, or other resources.
• Documentation -The ability to appropriately document software and/or hardware specifications and processes to promote knowledge transfer to other engineers.
• Getting Work Done – The ability to be organized, resourceful, and planful. This includes the ability to leverage multiple resources to get things done and lay out tasks in sufficient detail. This also includes the ability to get things done with fewer resources and in less time, work on multiple tasks at once without losing track, and foresee and plan around obstacles.
• Hardware Design – Knowledge of and the ability to understand advanced or complex hardware design elements in order to carry out designs, upgrades, and technology roadmaps.
• Hardware Infrastructure – The ability to implement and integrate IT hardware for use in business environments and assist in designing its main features according to business needs. This includes the ability to track and report operational problems. This also includes the ability to compare IT hardware across one’s own organization and its competitors.
• Mentoring and Coaching – The ability to develop, coach, and mentor associates. This includes the ability to provide development experiences and network opportunities, advise, and teach to prepare associates for effective job performance.
• Project Management – The ability to use organizational skills for purposes of planning and decision-making. This includes developing and communicating objectives, timelines, assignments, and goals. This also includes the ability to scope projects, orchestrate multiple activities at once, and use resources efficiently across functional areas within the enterprise.
Additional Competencies N/A
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• 7+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
• 12+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
• 3+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
• 3+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software.
• 3+ years experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc.
• 1+ years in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
Apply for Qualcomm Careers Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring For HW Security IP Design Staff in July 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Qualcomm India Jobs
Qualcomm Careers India
Qualcomm Recruitment 2020
Qualcomm Walkins Interviews
Qualcomm job openings
Qualcomm job vacancy
apply for Qualcomm jobs
Qualcomm jobs for freshers