Job Id: 20200817014
Job Role: ML Firmware Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Qualcomm Careers Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring For Firmware Engineer in August 2020:
The responsibilities of this role include:
• Working independently with little supervision.
• Making decisions that are moderate in impact; errors may have financial impact or effect on projects, operations, or customer relationships; errors may require involvement beyond immediate work group to correct.
• Using verbal and written communication skills to convey complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels. May require strong negotiation and influence, communication to large groups or high-level constituents.
• Having a moderate amount of influence over key organizational decisions (e.g., is consulted by senior leadership to provide input on key decisions).
• Completing tasks that do not have defined steps; simultaneous use of multiple mental abilities is generally required to determine the best approach; mistakes may result in significant rework.
• Exercising substantial creativity to innovate new processes, procedures, or work products within guidelines or to achieve established objectives.
• Using deductive and inductive problem solving; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or conflicting; advanced data analysis and interpretation skills are required.
• Occasionally participates in strategic planning within own area affecting immediate operations.
The responsibilities of this role do not include:
• Financial accountability (e.g., does not involve budgeting responsibility).
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Gathers, integrates, and interprets information across modules or sub-blocks of code from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
• Quickly resolves highly complex software issues and bugs.
• Communicates with project lead to provide status and information about impending obstacles and suggests remediation.
• Collaborates with others inside and outside of project team to accomplish project objectives.
• Identifies gaps in design, effort, etc., and closes the gaps.
• Suggests strategies for solving issues during technical meetings.
• Unit tests own code and performs integration testing to verify the stability and functionality of a large feature.
• Serves as a technical leader within area of focus.
• Manages project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables for small projects.
• Performs code reviews on project team’s submitted solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• 5+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
• 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
• 8+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
• 3+ years experience with Database Management Software.
• 3+ years experience with API.
• 3+ years experience working in a large matrixed organization.
• 1+ years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above).
• Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting).
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Apply for Qualcomm Careers Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring For Firmware Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Qualcomm India Jobs
Qualcomm Careers India
Qualcomm Recruitment 2020
Qualcomm Walkins Interviews
Qualcomm job openings
Qualcomm job vacancy
apply for Qualcomm jobs
Qualcomm jobs for freshers