Job Id: 20200817016
Job Role: Validation Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Qualcomm Careers Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring For Validation Engineer in August 2020:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Develops basic features and components of hardware designs in line with product proposals or roadmaps, under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
• Applies basic design rules and processes for electronic hardware, equipment, and/or integrated circuitry with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
• Reads device specification sheets and interprets basic details required to design various hardware features with minimal guidance from more experienced engineers.
• Evaluates devices and documents performance over various operating conditions and configurations.
• Assists in the assessment of common design features to identify potential flaws (e.g., electrical, mechanical, hardware), compatibility issues, and/or compliance issues under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
• Documents basic details about materials, components, chipsets, and assemblies for a device, and records important changes to design with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
• Troubleshoots basic issues with product designs.
• Provides reasonable schedule for own tasks to project lead.
• Develops understanding of Qualcomm products.
• Seeks basic knowledge of industry trends, competitor products, and advances in various engineering fields from publically available information; requires minimal consultation with more experienced engineers to understand and apply advanced concepts. Additional responsibilities may also include: Develops design implementation, analysis, methodology, flows, and automation for development and validation of System on Chip, electronic parts, components, integrated circuitry, and packaging. Provides design solutions to evaluate, characterize and develop the design implementation solution for leading-edge products in the most advanced processes. Interfaces with various cross functional teams (RF, Analog and Digital IC designers, Software, System Engineering, Test Engineers, Customer Engineering, and Operations) to drive and incorporate the latest design solutions in the production program to improve yield, productivity, and quality.
• 1+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
• 1+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software.
• 1+ years experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc.
Apply for Qualcomm Careers Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring For Validation Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Qualcomm India Jobs
Qualcomm Careers India
Qualcomm Recruitment 2020
Qualcomm Walkins Interviews
Qualcomm job openings
Qualcomm job vacancy
apply for Qualcomm jobs
Qualcomm jobs for freshers