Job Id: 20201013017
Job Role: Senior Accounting Specialist
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: Commerce Graduate
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Philips Careers Job Vacancies for Senior Accounting Specialist in October 2020:
Purpose of this Role:
E2E responsible for accounting processes (GL accounting, Month End Close, Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation, RTR related Controls), be the link between Accounting Controllers and 3rd party transactional service provider and drive operational excellence in RTR.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· E2E responsible for accounting processes (GL accounting, MEC, BCS‐loading, BSAR, RTR related ICS)
· Ensures all business events and transactions are properly recorded and justified
·Be the linking pin with Accounting Controllers to receive input on business events for capturing in book· Ensures all accounts properly specified/ justified
· Guardian of the close and ensures progress, timeliness and completeness of close process
· Owns Trial Statement Review process · Supports audits from RTR point of view
· Oversees, monitors and owns Infosys performance
· Drives standardization, simplification and operational excellence in RTR
Key performance Indicators:
· Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation Quality and Timeliness
· Month End Close Quality (BCS quality and timely upload)
· Manual Journals posted
· Process standardization and # of Kaizens made to drive continuous improvement
· Internal Control Standards adherence
· Market Accounting Controller
· Market RTR Lead
· Business Partners
· Head of Finance
·A proactive team player who demonstrates ownership for his/her scope and who shows initiative to solve problems, deliver results and improve performance. · An experienced accountant with a top‐of‐mind understanding of how to apply accounting concepts and knowledge to the real‐world challenges.
·Analytically capable of analyzing results to identify issues and provide insight. This means effectively linking the content outcomes of the accounting work to the business context.
·A strong communicator and collaborator who effectively teams up with Market stakeholders in support of delivering on business commitments and control objectives.
· Structured and disciplined in his/her daily work, staying on‐top‐of commitments and timely communicating when not possible so workarounds can be put in place.