Job Id: 20200920014
Job Role: Technical Support Analyst
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Philips Careers Job Openings for Technical Support Analyst in September 2020:
For this, as Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible to maintain and support the production environment. Within our global network, you will have the opportunity to be working with colleagues from all over the world within BUs and Markets, people that are as passionate about what they do, as you are!
• Provide 8 x 5 technical customer support during standard work week
• Assist Manager with facilitating Product-specific escalations
• Assist Manager with Customer Complaint Management and Resolution
• Participate in Product line cross-functional collaboration
• Facilitate inter-departmental communications as needed
• Participate in 24 x7 off-hours/weekend support rotation as needed.
• Provide Level 2 support for customer inquiries and issues through Services Orders.
• Provide customer with courteous, responsive and professional image of Philips.
• Analyze, evaluate and work to resolve customer inquiries and issues.
• Assist in identifying technical problems by researching customized environments
• Assist in identifying tools & solutions to better troubleshoot technical problems.
• Assist with Tier 3 and Tier 4 escalation and resolution.
• Facilitate communication of issues/resolution to customers & appropriate internal staff.
• Provide customers with timely and regular feedback on customer reported issues.
• Manage customer configuration and other detail necessary to provide timely support.
• Provide support to remote software upgrades/updates on the customer’s hardware.
• Identify and develop knowledge base articles derived from troubleshooting efforts.
• Identify product problem areas and provide detailed documentation of the issue.
• Assist with troubleshooting documentation to better facilitate on-site Level1 support.
• Additional tasks as needed aimed at promoting comprehensive customer support.
Associates or bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 2 years in network management experience: routers, switches, firewall configuration, etc.
• Minimum of 2 years in Server Management experience; Disk/drive layouts, performance, troubleshooting, etc
• Familiarization with OS Windows 2012 and higher;
• Familiarization with VMWare or equivalent;
• Familiarization with SQL (tables, scripts, console, etc.)
• Able to demonstrate strong written communication skills.
• Clear dialect and speaking manner for clinical or technical application.
• Good organization skills for high-paced environment.
• Familiarization with Help Desk and ticketing systems.
• Familiarization with escalation matrix
• Clinical or healthcare experience will be desirable
• Self motivated
Apply for Philips Careers Job Openings for Technical Support Analyst in September 2020: