Job Id: 20200913021
Company: Vopec Pharmaceuticals
Job Role: QA QC Manager
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: BAMS/B.SC/BPharm /M.SC/MPharm & Post Graduation
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Vopec Pharmaceuticals Pharmacy Job Vacancies in Chennai Hiring for QA QC Manager in September 2020:
Good communication skill, always ready to accept new challenges, a good team leader, having an ability to build a productive working relationship. Have good understanding , analytical & representative qualities.
Must have Minimum 5 years and above experience in handling Quality ( QC & QA) in Ayurvedic manufacturing Units, Can able to handle the Total Quality Management. – Should be responsible for the following and accountable for all activities of Quality Management System across the API manufacturing Unit. – Review and implement Quality Policy, Quality System etc.,
- Manages all requirements related to the management of Quality system requirements.
- Provide leadership for quality compliance activities and initiatives
- Review and approve supplemental logs, charts and other documents in support of cGMP operations.
- Review batch records and certificates of analysis for accuracy and completion prior to final release of product.
- Maintain the Approved Supplier List including updating and reviewing performance of vendors.
- Qualification and Validations of equipment and processes.
- Provide quality assurance support of investigations including: nonconformance, CAPA, root cause analysis, complaints, out of specification and environmental excursions.
- Provide quality input and maintain the files for change controls and planned deviations
- Review of SOPs, Non-conformances, Process deviations, Change controls, Market complaints and Product quality review data on regular basis. Perform internal and external audits as assigned.
- Assist in the maintenance and implementation of the Quality System
- Participate in project teams and perform other related duties as assigned
- Responsible for review of quality documents in Development, Production, QC and projects as assigned.
- Exercises judgment within defined parameters and policies; expected to propose practice and policy improvements
- Conduct Trainings & draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Report to head of department related to investigations of concern department regarding quality manual.
Apply for Vopec Pharmaceuticals Pharmacy Job Vacancies in Chennai Hiring for QA QC Manager in September 2020: