Job Id: 20210430013
Job Role: Drug Safety Scientist I
Experience: 4-5 Years of experience in Pharmacovigilance.
Qualification: Any Healthcare Professional (BPharm/Mpharm/Pharm D/BHMS/BAMS, etc.) with MBA is desirable.
Job Location: Mysore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Bioclinica Careers Pharmacovigilance Job Vacancy for Drug Safety Scientist in May 2021:
As a Drug Safety Scientist, I:
• Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures.
• Process current incoming cases in order to meet timelines.
• Provide guidance for Data entry & Quality teams.
• Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries.
• Follow-up on reconciliation discrepancies.
• Follow departmental AE workflow procedures.
• Train and mentor new team members as per requirements of the project.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
• Act as guide, coach and counselor for the team
• Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries and reconciliation of discrepancies
• Closure and deletion of cases
• Follow departmental AE workflow procedures
• Oversee, mentor and guide the activities of the Drug Safety and Senior Drug Safety Associates
• High level of proficiency at all workflow tasks
• Perform any other drug safety related activities as assigned.
• Subject Matter Expertise in Safety database
• Must have good presentation skills and the ability to give presentations.
• Knowledge of the Life Sciences Industry a plus.
• Experience in entire drug development life cycle.
• Relevant product and industry knowledge
• Experience with relevant safety databases and software applications.
• Person should be familiar with MS Office tools/Data base and other applicable software.
• Ability to educate/ train the team members as needed.
• Maintaining Pharmacovigilance systems including global safety database