Supervisor, Customer Solutions 1
As the most widely-used, trusted digital wallet in the world, PayPal is continuing our expansion in India and adding customer support operations to the family of global services driven from our Bangalore office. Alongside PayPal’s product engineering team, the new Customer Experience team will add to the global strategic and innovative solutions delivered from our growing center.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Our success at PayPal is result of the trust we have built with customers around the world. As a leader in the Customer Solutions team, you will be supporting the frontline efforts in building that trust and driving the experience that our customers have grown to expect. Using the latest communication and technology tools, including email, chat, and social media, you’ll be responsible for leading a team in providing PayPal customers solutions to their questions and ensuring a quick, helpful, and positive experience.
Leadership: Lead and coach teams in delivering on established standards.
· Language: Advanced writing and communication skills in English.
· Technology: Solid working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel), as well as ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
· Motivation: Ability to coach and motivate team members to achieving goals and following standards.
· Planning: Set, monitor, and optimize goals to meet performance objectives.
· Focus: Strong focus on meeting SLAs, compliance standards, delivery metrics, and process improvements
· Collaboration: Working with teams across the organization to forecast and schedule operations activities
Your previous experience counts! And although additional skills are not required, they could qualify you for additional roles or expanded responsibility within the Customer Experience team.
· In-bound and out-bound customer engagement
· Proven leadership, team management, mentoring and coaching roles
· Live chat, social media or email communication
· Editing, blogging or any form of online or written communication
· In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their communities
· Training and development
· Experience: Overall 8+ years in customer support operations with significant exposure in chat and email process
· Leadership: 2+ years in supporting International Customers
Apply for the Job