Job Id: 20201115045
Company: NTT Data
Job Role: Database Administration Specialist
Experience: 5-8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description NTT Data Jobs in Bangalore for Oracle DBA in November 2020:
- Minimum 5-8 years of Oracle database management experience in Physical and Logical Database management support.
Good understanding of the Oracle database architecture related utilities and tools on Oracle 10g, 11gr1, 11gr2 and 12c.
- Defining database standards and procedures to cover the instance parameters, object sizing, storage, and naming. The procedures define the process for install/upgrade, corporate database requirements, security, backup/recovery and automate the same.
- Design, architect, and build databases based application systems from business requirements to planning and deploying test and production systems that are completely available and highly scalable.
- A good understanding of the underlying operating system (linux) and knowledge of network and storage.
- A good knowledge of the physical database design and Partition Tables.
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system (Unix/Linux) performance tuning and monitoring.
- Knowledge of ALL Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Must have sound communication skills with management, development teams, vendors and systems administrators.
- Must be able to work independently on issues and prepare RCA documents.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle high availability solutions like RAC and Dataguard.
- Create and manage multiple databases and assist in capacity planning.
- A good knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g and 12c.
- Use tools for database tuning. Generate traces, execution plans, identify performance issues, deadlocks/contention and resolve them.
- Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and replication.
- Developing database administration procedures and responsibilities for production systems.
- Developing production database/storage(ASM) migration procedures.
- Coordinating upgrades of system software products to resolve any Oracle/operating system issues/conflicts.
- Provide off hours support and maintenance as required, part of the 24×7 operations support on call rotations.
- Proficiency working with Unix/Linux platforms with concrete knowledge of system administration/internals.
- Design indexing, referential integrity, constraints, data types, database objects (tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers).
- Assist with the implementation of database implementations of scripted application codes.
- Provide feedback sessions to application users concerning database design.