Job Id: 20200926041
Company: WildHeart Concepts
Job Role: Marketing Intern
Qualification: BA / BBA / Mass Media & Comm. / etc.
Job Location: Panaji, Goa
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description WildHeart Concepts Freshers Off Campus Recruitment 2020 for Marketing Intern in September 2020:
WildHeart Concepts is a branding & communications startup based in Goa and is now hiring fresh talent to join our team.
This INTERNSHIP role is for an exclusive project, for a period for 3 months, which will involve:
1) Detailed study of a brand
2) Study its marketing plans
3) Create and propose a strategy for its future.
The intern will be working under the instructions and guidance of a wonderful core team. During the internship, the intern will get an opportunity to learn and grow her/his career in the advertising sector, by learning from the highly experienced and fun filled core team based in and outside Goa.
– Experience: Fresher (This is a training internship, not a job role!)
– Must be fluent in written & communicative English.
– Computer skills are highly essential and must have access to a laptop with internet to access work emails and data.
– Must be a good listener to quickly understand tasks & projects.
– Intern must be based in Goa at the time of application as the role will involve partly operating from the office, from the client’s location and also rarely from home as per safety situations.
– This is an unpaid training internship, but a basic stipend will be offered on the basis of performance to deserving applicants.
If you think you are an ideal applicant for the above role and want to learn & grow in the advertising, branding & communications sector, then apply now.
Contract length: 3 months
Apply for WildHeart Concepts Freshers Off Campus Recruitment 2020 for Marketing Intern in September 2020:
Interested candidates send your resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org