Job Id: 20200821001
Company: Xactly Corporation
Job Role: Customer Support Analyst
Experience: Fresher or 1+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Xactly Corporation Off Campus Drive Freshers Jobs in Bangalore Hiring For Customer Support Analyst in August 2020:
As a Customer Support Analyst in Xactly’s Bangalore office, you will provide outstanding functional application support to Xactly customers. You will also be an integral part of problem resolution for complex issues while partnering with our cross functional teams in QA, Engineering, and Operations. We are seeking an energetic, driven, and articulate team player who is comfortable interfacing with clients, managing complex and sensitive, client relationships, and fostering client relationships until a resolution has been reached. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
THE SKILL SET
· Casework providing application support for all Xactly products
· Understand, replicate, validate, and resolve customer service requests from customers and partners (English and Spanish-speaking)
· Document and track case history, case status and solutions
· Communicate with customers regularly via phone, emails and online support tools about case status and solutions
· Support testing of new product releases and patches
· Submit escalations to the next level of support, operations or Engineering
· Effectively communicate and document design, reliability, and maintenance problems to Engineering, Product Management, Technical Operations or Professional Services via formal escalation process
· Contribute solutions to the Xactly Knowledge Base and other publications
· Bachelor’s degree
· Fresher or 1+ years of experience working directly with customers in a Customer Service related role (e.g. Retail)
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Experience providing application support to business users (e.g., sales operations, sales, finance, HR, payroll, management) a big plus!
· Required to work off standard hours to support global customers and on-call shift rotations
· Must have the ability to communicate fluently with Spanish-speaking customers
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
● Attend New Hire Training
● Learn the Dev and QE processes
● Gain exposure to Xactly’s product suite
● Learn about Xactly’s tools and technologies
● Get to know your team
● Local development environment should be up and running for different applications and ready to troubleshoot customer issues.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
● Attend Incent product training sessions online and offline
● Perform Tasks for Premium/ Premium Plus customers when required
● Attend customer calls
● Perform product testing in bug bashes.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
● Monitor the Automation and Server processes.
● Ensure the best dev practices are being used in different products
● Ensure that he/she is releasing the customers issues that he fixed in Agile process.
● Participate and contribute in maintenance and new product SDLC and should be able to work individually on any tasks.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
● Partner and work cross functionally with other dev teams and the QE team
● Take full ownership of features and processes of the product
● Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product
● Training and mentoring new joiners
Apply for Xactly Corporation Off Campus Drive Freshers Jobs in Bangalore Hiring For Customer Support Analyst in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Off campus Drive
Off campus Drive 2020
Off campus Drive for freshers
Freshers Off campus Drive
Off campus Drive Freshers 2020
Off campus Drive recruitment
Jobs for freshers
Freshers Recruitment 2020