Job Id: 20201106004
Company: NFA Life Secure Private Limited
Job Role: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification: Mechanical Engineer Passed out of 2019 / 2020
Job Location: Coimbatore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description NFA Life Secure Off Campus Drive 2019, 2020 Batches Freshers for Mechanical Engineer in November 2020:
We are Hiring Fresher Mechanical Engineer Passed out of 2019 / 2020 (Fire Fighting), Who can Manage Project Planning, Execution, Site Management, Readiness’/Adaptability, Customer Management
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Planning: Project Planning, coordinating and implement project plan from Project manager, Share and update the project plan with all entities like Customer, sales people to PM
- Execution : Coordinate with customers for smooth functioning of projects, Monitor Budget and margins, Work with supervisor to ensure targeted margins and cash flow, Assign manpower according to project need, Assign contractor manpower according to project need, Coordinate with contractors main person for respective project ,Approve contractor bills after verifying measurement reports / installation reports etc. Verify execution is happening as per project plan, Attendee and conduct project meetings
- Site Management*: Co-coordinating with customer, Manpower Planning., Manpower Management.
- Readiness’/Adaptability: The person should be ready for Site-posting, Travelling, Meeting Deadliness, handling multiple site, Value inquiry, case based site posting.
- Customer Management: Weekly Review, payment follow up,Reporting,Handling,Escalation,Drive customer
· Any Engineering Graduate.
· Fresher Passed out
· Result oriented-achieving targets.
· Willing to travel as per requirement of project.
· Good communication skills
· Knowledge of system – Core experience in Fire Fighting.
· Computer skills- Good at Excel and Presentation
Apply for NFA Life Secure Off Campus Drive 2019, 2020 Batches Freshers for Mechanical Engineer in November 2020:
Interested candidates, call to HR – 8939420222(Monday to Saturday – 10AM-6 PM) for interviews