Job Id: 20201022010
Company: NTT Data
Job Role: Systems Administration Analyst
Experience: 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description NTT Data Careers Job Vacancies for Systems Administration in October 2020:
- 5 years of work experience on Operations & Support Analyst-System Admin-Windows OS-Legacy Versions (NT, 2000, 2003)/Server 2012 / 2012 R2/ Server 2008 / 2008 R2/Server 2016 and beyond
- 5 years’ experience with systems Specialist-Cloud-External Cloud Server Services-Microsoft Cloud Azure Cloud Virtualization (VMs and VM Mgmt)
- 5 years’ experience Systems Specialist-Cloud-External Cloud Server Services-Microsoft Cloud Azure Off Prem AD (ADFS, Cloud AD)
- 3 years of experience Systems Administrator-Microsoft Hyper-V, Systems Administrator-Active Directory Infrastructure
Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements. Evaluates and integrates new operating system versions, drivers and hardware.
- Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
Tests software updates and patches.
Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
- Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components
Implements appropriate levels of system security.