Job Id: 20201014014
Company: NTT Data
Job Role: Java Senior Developer
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description NTT Data Careers Job Vacancies for Senior Java Developer in October 2020:
As a senior developer you will interact with architecture and management to translate product requirements to technology solutions. You will serve as mentor for junior engineers within dev ops team. You will be responsible for design and implementation of technical solutions to achieve business goals for the product offering.
The Skills You Bring
• 6+ years of experience in Java application development using Spring
• 3+ years of experience in database design and development using PL/SQL
• Deep understanding of API design, including versioning, API documentation (Swagger)
• Experience in tools and methods to enable efficiency, performance and agility through automating DevOps processes (Maven, Jenkins, Stash).
• Strong knowledge of developing highly scalable distributed systems using Open source technologies.
• Demonstrated experience or Good understanding of public cloud capabilities including compute, storage, database (e.g. AWS or Azure)
• Demonstrated experience or Good understanding of Helm, Kubernetes, ConfigMaps and YAML
• Technical leadership and global delivery experience in an Agile fast-paced environment.
• Working knowledge of testing automation frameworks like Junit, Mockito etc.
• Knowledge of public/private cloud capabilities including compute, storage, database
• Agile experience and Scrum master certification is a plus
• Seibel experience is a plus
The Expertise We’re Looking For:
• An experienced technical leader of engineers who can coach and mentor junior team members
• Expertise to drive meaningful technical discussions, arbitrate and recommend an optimal path forward
• Passion for technology and is experienced with the tools of the trade including a variety of modern programming languages and frameworks
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with supporting teams to get things done in an expedited manner
• Ability to solve real-life problems, design modern solutions for legacy applications
• Pro-actively taking ownership of situations, people and technology
• Show strong judgment and leadership across a multitude of situations and drive decision making taking all factors into account
• Ability to operate at multiple levels, zoom-in and out as the situation demands. You stay connected to the details while possessing the ability to see the big picture.
• You have hands-on experience across multiple platforms, and can navigate your way across a complex and rapidly changing technology landscape and stay on top of industry trends