NTT Data Careers Hyderabad Job Vacancy for ITOps Engineer
Job Id: 20210124010
Company: NTT Data
Job Role: ITOps – Infonova R6 Configuration Engineer
Experience: 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description NTT Data Careers Hyderabad Job Vacancy for ITOps Engineer in January 2021:
We are looking for a specialist in Infonova R6 Configuration.
Experience includes Infonova R6, Java, Spring, REST, unit test framework, Git, JIRA.
The particular position for R6 Configuration, requires the candidate to have:
• Experience in Telecom domain.
• Experience in Software Design, Development, Testing and Analysis with knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
• Expertise in Infonova R6 Product Model, Development and Testing.
• Hands on experience in Infonova R6 product configuration for Services, Wholesale and Retail offers.
• Experience in Infonova R6 product configuration of Base offer, Bundle offers, Offer features such as discounts, instalments, contracts, allowances, feature dependencies and configuration attributes.
• Sound Knowledge on R6 configurable items such as product, price points, channels and inventory.
• Experience as R6 Config Business Analyst and / or R6 Configuration Engineer. R6 config Business Analyst to assess the requirements to identify config items and code changes.
• Experience in R6 config change tool like MCD.
• Apply config changes using the MCD tool. Package and deliver the changes to Dev, Test and prod environments.
• Changes are applied once a month as regular cycle or ad-hoc for priority changes and bug fixes.
• Propose, Estimate the effort required for full scale web application [or core Java] project and proceed to understand the design followed by development.
• Atleast 5 years of hands-on expereience in of Core Java J2EE, Web Services, RESTful services.
• Atleast 5 years of experience in SQL/PL-SQL & data base concepts including designing
• Should have experience on implementing CICD or CINT based automations using Jenkins, GIT and Maven
• Should have used one of the version control tools like VSS, SVN or CC for atlast 5 years
• Should be able to review design/code/UTPs and ensure utmost quality of deliverables
• Should be able to play a consultant role and track though the different phases of LLD, Code, ST and UAT of the project
• Good documentation & communication skills required so as to prepare application user manuals, support handover documents and change management and deployment management related documents.
• Participate in deployments and ensure smooth release of the project to production systems
• Provide project integration support, performance testing support, Sanity testing & User acceptance test support
• As it would be a DevOps team, the candidate should perform support role and should have knowldeg of Ticket management, Change management, deployment, Level 2/3 support, etc.
• Good communication skills with strong investigation, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to work in shift.
• Provide post implementation testing and support.