Assistant Manager – QC
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for ensuring compliance to : Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for the laboratory, Health, Safety & Environment policy, Pharmacopoeia, group requirements, local and International health authority guidelines.
• Ensure effective planning and prioritization of all microbial testing to ensure strict adherence to schedules and supply chain requirements.
• Evaluate and support implementation of current industry best practices for effective and compliant functioning of the Microbiology laboratory.
• Ensure effective management of all samples received in the lab as per SOP and support effective work allocation to Analyst.
• Actively monitor and support continuous improvement initiatives for the lab. Ensure effective inventory management of Laboratory consumables. Prepare and monitor calibration / qualification /preventive maintenance schedules, including AMCs.
• Prepare and monitor environment-monitoring, water, compressed gas testing schedules. Monitor and support cleaning validation activities (microbial parameters).
• Participate and actively support laboratory investigations, deviation, change control reporting and laboratory documentation. Design, review and maintenance of SOPs.
• Actively monitor Analytical Method Transfers, Microbial Method validation activities. Review / revise raw material and product specifications / methods of analysis for microbial parameters, as required.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• 8 – 10 years of work experience with minimum 3 years of relevant experience (experience in aseptic manufacturing would be an additional benefit)
• Good MS-Office skills
• Good analytical, presentation & communication skills
• Postgraduate in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life sciences
Apply for the Job