Senior Support Engineer
As Senior 4LS Engineer you will be part of a global support team, working as key interface between product developers and services organisation / Nokia customers. You will plan and perform advanced support activities requiring knowledge in multiple areas and on a system level to serve external and internal customers. You will troubleshoot and resolve customer issues which have not been solved by the 2nd and 3rd level support organizations. You will help Nokia organisations to integrate their solutions with our Service Orchestration / Order Management products. You may support customers by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty.
You will prioritize tasks based on customer impact and communicate priorities to development. You will provide feedback to project and product management regarding defects.
You will be active in networking with Nokia colleagues and knowledge sharing. You may develop tools, processes and working methods with the team. You are expected to propose actions that can improve the quality of the software.
Future growth and focus areas for Service Order Management systems are in resilient cloud environments and virtualization technologies and therefore experience of network virtualization (NFV & SDN), modern cloud solutions, containers and security solutions is required.
• Knowledge of cloud computing and related technologies
• Good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, IPv6)
• Hands-on experience of various Linux distributions, virtualization
• Scripting skills
• Basic java development skills, messaging system
• Good understanding of databases: Oracle / Postgres / MongoDB
• Understanding about DevOps, Ansible playbooks and monitoring tools
• Understanding about Telecom operators’ Service Orchestration systems
• Working knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Customer oriented mindset
• Networking / collaborative teamwork skills to work in a multicultural team
• Ability to think out of the box and analyse complex processes, quick learner
• Knowledge on e2e support process and roles
• Reliable working results even under high workload, stress tolerance
• Highly self-motivated, acting on own initiative / driver capability, structured working mode
• Good presentation and negotiation skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English
Prior Experience Required:
The candidate should have a minimum professional qualification of Bachelor degree in engineering/technology with 5-12 years of hands-on experience in OSS – Orcehstration & Fulfilment Domain.
Apply for the Job