Job Id: 20200902011
Job Role: JDA WMS Configuration Engineer
Experience: 5-10 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Maersk Careers Recruitment Networking Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for JDA WMS Configuration Engineer in September 2020:
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and challenging yet fun work environment.
There will be the possibility of continuous professional and personal development and for gaining a professional and social network. We offer a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities spread around the globe in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte, Philippines and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, outcomes, and respect for our employees.
You will have counterparts located in the Hague and Maidenhead.
You will work out of the Bangalore office or remotely, and the job will require travel to the Hague and Maidenhead in the first few weeks possibly for an extended amount of time, but otherwise on a regular basis.
As a Configuration Engineer you would be responsible for design, configuration and modification of JDA WMS (Discrete or Saas) application.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Work with the stakeholders to understand business needs
• Template built/maintenance, being consultant to client implementation team during tender/implementation stage.
• Draw program specifications, developing solutions, conduct testing at various levels
• Troubleshoot issues with applications on-premise or on-cloud
• Possess good understand of SQL and should be able to write optimized SQL queries
• Should be familiar with contract logistics business / JDA solution/market best practices
We are looking for
• A total of 5-10 years of industry experience with at least 5 years of experience as JDA WMS system configuration engineer who is capable to configure system from scratch and then continue to support/maintain template post implementation.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Computer Science or related STEM field
• Hands-on ‘JDA consultant/solutioning’ experience
• Design, implement, and maintain all WMS configurations and customizations including developing MOCA scripts and interface mapping
• Experience in SQL and database concepts
• Experience with Jaspersoft, Nicelabel and JDA integrator
• Familiarity with compiled languages such as C#, C++ or Java
• Good Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; a good team player, balanced with the autonomy and motivation to produce individually
• Willingness to build on and experiment with cloud platforms, in addition to our own services
• The ideal candidate will have some experience of Infor 10 or Infor 11WMS
Apply for Maersk Careers Recruitment Networking Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for JDA WMS Configuration Engineer in September 2020: