Job Id: 20201122007
Company: Hewlett Packard
Job Role: System Test Engineer
Experience: 6-10 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description HP Networking Jobs in Bangalore for System Test Engineer in November 2020:
The System Test Engineer will use in depth knowledge of networking, highly refined software testing skills and test automation expertise using Linux development platform to design tests and test automation for Silver-Peak products.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will design, develop and execute system test plans,
• You will design test networks, and create test automation,
• You will perform all aspects of feature verification, regression stress, stability and performance testing,
• You will evaluate test automation tools, and contribute to the automation effort,
• You will reproduce customer issues, and address test escapes,
• You will create test plans for new feature testing and execute regression testing to ensure a quality product,
• You will provide weekly status reports,
• You will provide recommendation and guidance during functional reviews and system prototyping,
• You will manage and configure test networks,
• You will troubleshoot network issues related to features like DHCP, DNS, IPSec VPN, QoS, DPI, routing, ACL, MPLS, PPPoE
• Experience in networking protocol stacks and related technologies (TCP/IP, UDP, Ethernet) in addition to networking routing protocols OSPF and BGP
• You will understand switching technology including VLAN/Trunking, STP, NAT, PAT, Ethernet, IPv4, Ipv6 , HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, FTP.
You will understand security related technologies like “firewall, IDS/IPS, NAT, DPI, QoS, IPSec VPNs, ALGs” and prior SD-WAN knowledge would be added advantage.
• Experience with hypervisors including VMware vSphere (VCP Certified), MS HyperV, or Citrix Xen.