.Net Senior Developer
(Ideally should not be more than 3-5)
· Strong Object-oriented .NET programming (preferably C#, but needs to at least be able to read/modify VB.NET)
· Documented experience with UI design and implementation, specifically Winforms (WPF a plus).
· Good Knowledge of design patterns and performance tuning.
· Oracle database knowledge with focus on .NET/ Oracle interaction: Ability to handle DDL & DML operations and performance tuning.
· Experience on WCF and Windows Batch service development and related Dev-Ops activities.
· Documented experience with developing large enterprise-class applications.
Experience on Bamboo or any SCM Process with CI process.
Knowledge on Resharper for profiling, code coverage and unit testing activities.
Knowledge on Cloud IaaS, DBaaS processes
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
1 Overall responsibility for successful planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of CM projects
2 Managing risks, issues and progress reporting to client stakeholders
3 Develop a detailed project plan, manage deployment and data migration activities
Location: Bangalore | 3 – 7 years of experience
Apply for the Job