Job Id: 20201007013
Job Role: Software Engineer III
Experience: 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description NCR Careers Job Vacancies for Senior Software Engineer in October 2020:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Develop high quality software which meets requirements, promotes re-use of software components, and facilitates ease of support.
• Diagnose, isolate, and implement remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code.
• Provide input and technical content for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training.
• Conduct unit tests, track problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional/nonfunctional requirements
• Analyze, design and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and re-usability. Participates and leads code review sessions.
• Participates with industry groups, stays current with technology and industry trends, disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices. (Retail and Self-service Retail Industry groups)
• Communicate with Solution Management and other internal teams. Participates in cross-functional collaboration within the organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in software design and development
• Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
• Strong development, debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills. Able to work in teams and collaborative fashion.
o Working knowledge of C# and C++
o Bitbucket/JIRA/GIT Workflow
• Operating Systems:
• Knowledge of software development standards and protocols: PCI
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Database Design experience
• Performance Optimization
• Champion of Agile Scrum methodologies
• Experience with continuous integration systems like Jenkins
• Deep knowledge and understanding to create secure solutions by design
• Experience with multi-threaded backend environments with concurrent users
• Experience with tools or languages like:
o Perl, Bash
o Google Cloud Platform and Azure