Job Id: 20210424001
Company: Morgan Stanley
Job Role: Fullstack Developer
Experience: 4 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Morgan Stanley Careers Job Vacancy for Fullstack Developer in April 2021:
Structure product team in Institutional Sales and Trading division is looking for an experience Full stack developer to work on RSPWeb (Retail Structured Product Web) platform which manages multiple portals for MS internal and external clients offering insight into different highly customizable structured product, indices, long dated savings product. These portals offer ability to clients to browse, create different portfolio of these various highly customized products, tracking and displaying performance and perform trading.
Role would predominantly require candidate to work on full stack (UI + server + database) development. Candidate will be involved in complete lifecycle of product development and would get opportunity to work with product owners and be part of complete software development life cycle.
Role would also provide opportunity to work on cutting edge technology like Angular, microservices, docker, cloud gateway.
Candidate applying for position must have
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer science Information technology,
– Minimum 4 year of industrial experience working on core java and related technology
– Working experience on HTML/Angular/UI technology
– Working experience in financial domain will be a plus
– Experience developing distributed system with java and related technology
– Strong verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Experience working in Agile environment would be a plus