Job Id: 20200910006
Job Role: Support Engineering Manager
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Microsoft Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for Support Engineering Manager in September 2020:
Support Engineer Manager (SEM) specialize in product configuration. As an SEM, you will investigate and solve critical, complex, technical issues and employ problem isolation techniques and product knowledge to solve problems. You will use sophisticated tools and analysis requiring the highest skill level of conflict resolution and collaboration. You will be responsible for building robust relationships across the business engaging with high profile individuals in order to deliver a quality support experience enabling overall customer success. We are also passionate about knowledge sharing and prioritize continuous learning and feedback sessions to provide ongoing mentoring within the technical support community. We seek out people who:
– Are thoughtful, analytical leaders
– Have a passion for technology and continuous learning
– Thrive in dynamic, high-stress environments
– Are eager to collaborate and build strong relationships
– Are able to see a problem from many angles
– Embrace multicultural environments
– People/Performance Management – Supervising and enhancing the performance of a team of Cloud Services Technical Advisors & Support Engineers in the areas of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, collaboration and timeliness of support delivery.
– Business/Operation/Reviews – Drive a culture of accountability within the MS FTE team maximizing team efficiency, and ensuring alignment with SDMs, Supplier Staff and other Stake Holders to meet and exceed business scorecard targets.
– Team Readiness & Development – Identify and implement solutions / capabilities that increases TA’s/SE’s effectiveness and ensure career development, succession and retention plans are in place for the team with a personal development plan for each individual tracked with regular connects / 1:1s
– Work Environment – Increase / maintain the health and collaboration of the workgroup and effectiveness as a People Manager
– Resource Management – Lead and drive Headcount Planning/Hiring/Financials/Scheduling/Availability/TA Travel etc. for Technical Advisors and Support Engineers
– Business & Stake Holder Connect – As a key partner of the business supported, connect regularly with SDM, Regional Stake Holders and Suppliers
– Daily Ops & Quality Assurance – Monitor daily operations of TAs and SEs and ensure they are complying with daily operational rigor
– LOB Scorecard Co-Ownership – Attain team/group/cluster/regional KPI Goals by working closely with Suppliers, SDMs and Technical Advisors by driving all the lead measures in the business and maintain business health.
5+ years of experience leading and developing people
Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
Ability to set and communicate team and individual goals and communicate strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goals.
Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations
Ability to manage high pressure situations
Bachelors degree in engineering, management, business, or related field or 10 years work experience
Language Qualification: English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.