Job Id: 20200208009
Job Role: Software Development Engineer-II- Dev Ops
Experience: Relavant Experience
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for Microsoft Careers Recruitment Drive Hiring for DevOps Engineer in February 2020:
The Azure Data team is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will help build and maintain our global infrastructure as we scale and massively grow. We need you to help us with the challenges of automation at this scale.
If you have expertise with open source technologies, automation, cloud infrastructures, monitoring, and reliability, we want to talk to you.
1. Build and deploy cloud scale products with focus on efficiency, reliability and security.
2. Develop and maintain end-to-end Build, Test and Deployment pipelines.
3. Deploy and manage massive Hadoop, Spark and other clusters.
4. Contribute to the architecture & design of the products.
5. Triaging issues and implementing solutions to restore service with minimal disruption to the customer and business. Perform root cause analysis, trend analysis and post-mortems.
Fluency in scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash, etc.
Strong understanding of cloud infrastructures like Azure or AWS.
Experience with automation of build, test and deployment infrastructures.
A firm grasp of basic networking concepts including routing, subnets and firewalls.
Familiarity running or writing Java or C# programs.
Working experience on any of the below technologies will be an added advantage:
Apache Hadoop (HDFS/MR/YARN)
Docker or Kubernetes
Microsoft Azure Services (any)