Job Id: 20201015008
Job Role: Support Engineer
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: BA/BS degree
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Microsoft Careers Job Vacancies for Support Engineer in October 2020:
Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
• Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
• Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a customer advocate.
• Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
• Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations
• Experience with one or more Big Data or Analytics Products and Services
o Azure Data Factory
o Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Azure HDInsight, Azure Databricks
o Azure Cosmos DB, NoSQL Services, MongoDB
o Data Lake
o Cloud Streaming technologies
• Open Source Ecosystem (Linux, Apache, etc.)
• Developer Experience: Python, Scala, R
• Experience with one or more customer support, product support, technical support, IT Admin support, Consulting, systems development, product development, network operations, software engineering, or I.T. consulting, customer or technical support or consulting or end-user support.
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
• Programming & debugging experience
• Experience in RDMS such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft BI technologies including SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Integration Services
• Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do the right thing under pressure and tight deadlines
• Great interpersonal and communication skills-both oral and written-and success in partnering with groups inside and outside of Microsoft
• Self-motivated and independent thinker that routinely translates circumstances and understanding into actions that move the business forward in a measurable manner
• Ability to distill, prioritize and act on feedback from a variety of sources
• BA/BS degree
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.